Saturday, June 4, 2016

M.U.S.C.L.E Mega-Match!

Oh nostalgia!

This past Memorial day I had chance to rummage through my folks attic and rediscovered what is probably the first "miniature" game I ever played as a kid as well as a slew of old M.U.S.C.L.E's (the "miniatures") to go with it.

Thinking back to 1986 or so I wonder how much influence these little guys had on me moving onto collecting metal fantasy miniatures. I started collecting metal miniatures about the same time and once the M.U.S.C.L.E's dried up off the toy store shelves (they were short lived IIRC) my attention and allowance money shifted completely to metal fantasy miniatures and Warhammer in general.

Some shots of the game in action.




Team Blue is regretting their lack of hatchets.

Did I just play AoS?!!!




Have a nice weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment